Online registration will be available until October 26.
Onsite registration desk will be open at the Centro de Congressos de Lisboa during the following hours:
|Date||Registration Hours |
|Friday, October 28, 2016||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday, October 29, 2016||07:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday, October 30, 2016||07:30 - 19:45|
|Monday, October 31, 2016||07:30 - 15:00|
In EURO, Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
July 26, 2016
July 27 -
September 28, 2016
From September 29, 2016 and Onsite
|Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries *** - IGCS Members||€190||€290||€390|
|Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries *** – Non IGCS Members||€250||€350||€450|
* IGCS Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid before you start the registration process.
** Fellows/Nurses/ Students: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process
*** Low and Lower-middle income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income economies, click here to see the Country Classification data (Low-income and Lower-middle-income).
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Admission to Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition Area
- Printed Meeting Materials
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Coffee/Tea breaks and lunches
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 EUR commission is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: IGCS 2016 Congress, Lisbon
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-695
IBAN No: CH28 0483 5069 3980 5269 5
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed.
Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EURO) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including July 26th, 2016 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 27th – September 20th, 2016– 50% will be refunded.
- After September 21st, 2016 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
IGCS 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140